• The only members association dedicated to imaging in medicine, science and research.
• Member forums let you ask questions, discuss
challenges and meet other Digital Imaging
• Stay current on the latest information all across the
medical and scientific communities.
• Sub-specialty group homepages and forums.
• Meet expert moderators and lots of regular posters who
are friendly and very knowledgeable.• Members only section
member profile pages, membership directory, professional
networking and personal
blogs. Don’t worry about being a beginner or new to imaging,
it’s just professionals helping professionals!
• One year subscription included with your membership.
• Published electronically four times each year.
• Content provided by experts
in medical, scientific and
• Contains articles ranging from basic to
advanced topics in digital imaging and Adobe® Photoshop
imaging to more advanced publishing,
printing and scientific poster techniques.
Member Profile Pages Include the Following: • Members receive discounts on all seminars, webinars and the
Digital Imaging Institute annual
• Attend seminars and workshops, some of which are hosted by
major medical universities across
the U.S., while others are held in
interesting and photographically beautiful areas of the world.
"Edit Bio" allows you to set and maintain
biographical information about yourself
that you would like to
share with others.
"Preferences" allows you to set global
and specific choices on the content you